What We Do
At FTC we aim to build relationships that encourage and equip people to live as student-followers of Jesus Christ for God's purposes: worship, fellowship, discipleship, service, and evangelism,
- Worship - Worship is bringing pleasure to God by knowing Him and loving Him 24/7. We aim to focus on God, exalting Him with praise, prayer, and giving
- Fellowship - Fellowship is experiencing life as God's family by knowing and loving each other. We aim to involve people in the life of our church through personal relationships and interactive ministries, and by encouraging membership.
- Discipleship - Discipleship is growing spiritually to become more like Jesus. We want to look like Him in character and conduct, to bear His resemblance. We aim to grow our people to Christ-like maturity by teaching them the content of God's Word and how to apply it in their lives.
- Service - Service is meeting the needs of others through ministry. We aim to equip people to use their SHAPE to serve God by serving others in and through the ministries of our church. We work with people to determine, develop, and deploy their gifts, talents, and abilities in the ministry here at FTC.
- Evangelism - Evangelism is sharing the Good News, the gospel of Jesus Christ, with others. We aim to communicate the gospel with others through our outreach programs, through friendships, and through our ministry partners around the world.